It’s the nature of business to want to be one step ahead of the game and today’s successful companies know that creativity is the key.
A&B Cymru is the specialist in assisting business and the arts to work together throughout Wales. Its members have access to a wide range of benefits that address business objectives ranging from staff development to marketing to corporate social responsibility.
From multi-nationals to sole traders, programmes are packaged to suit the needs of each individual business. Benefits range from networking and profile raising opportunities, to brokerage and advice, to access to specific schemes.
A snapshot of the benefits of Arts & Business Cymru business membership:
Access to an A&B Cymru account manager who works closely with members, ensuring each business maximises the benefits of both its membership and its arts partnerships.
Advice, as required, on how your business could meet its objectives through arts partnerships.
Priority access to A&B Cymru’s programmes and sponsorship opportunities.
Free of charge access to A&B Cymru's Event Enhancement service. Suggestions of artists and arts organisations to add creative flair to your corporate events.
Profile Raising Opportunities – including:
- E-Newsletter. Circulated to over 3,000 contacts from business, the arts and public life;
- Members' bulletin. Distributed exclusively to A&B Cymru members, featuring exclusive opportunities for arts partnership;
- Credit on A&B Cymru website with hyperlink to members' sites;
- Opportunity to profile your partnerships with the arts on the case studies' page of the A&B Cymru website;
- Credit on social media campaigns to profile your partnerships with the arts and A&B Cymru;
- Credit in Awards Brochure, distributed widely throughout the year.
Networking Opportunities - including:
- Regular members’ events through the year provide opportunities to meet with senior business representatives in relaxed and inspiring arts environments;
- A&B Cymru Gold Card, offers members free benefits at key arts venues across Wales;
- Priority booking & discounted tickets to the annual A&B Cymru Awards, a high profile ceremony attended by leaders of business, arts and public life.
Enhanced package options
Brokerage & PR Bundle
A&B Cymru's unique network and expertise puts the team in a perfect position to deliver a highly effective brokerage service which achieves focussed business objectives. Our brokerage service matches busniesses with perfectly aligned arts partners. We are involved at all stages to help work up appropriate activities to meet objectives, budget, timescale, evaluation and any other set parameters.
Events Planning & Management Service
The creativity and consistent high quality of the events produced by A&B Cymru has earned the team a reputation that is second to none. Events planning and management is tailored to meet individual need. Members can access services spanning basic consultancy and advice through to full scale delivery of events of all sizes and geographical locations across Wales.
Professional Development Programmes
The Professional Development Programmes provide unique opportunities for gaining confidence, enhancing coaching skills and contributing effectively to the community. By transferring their particular skills in a new and creative environment, individuals feed back into their workplace fresh ideas, better motivation and a wider perspective.
For further information about business membership, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org