Creative Internships 2019 - 20 – Crafting a Cultural Workforce
Following the success of the Creative Internships Programme in its first 6 years, A&B Cymru is delighted to announce that the scheme will run for a 7th year from October 2019.
The innovative scheme, which places recent graduates into not-for-profit arts organisations as trainee fundraisers, will once again operate across Wales.
In 2019-20 the Creative Internships Programme has one strand and is open only to arts organisations employing at least one full-time experienced fundraiser.
Each intern will be a new graduate who will:
- undertake a 10-month, full-time, paid placement as a trainee fundraiser with a not-for-profit arts organisation
- receive a pro-rata salary of £15,000 (£12,500). A&B Cymru will provide up to 80% of this amount (£10,000). Receiving organisations will be asked to contribute the remaining amount and pay the National Insurance, as well as any necessary pension contribution
- receive structured support from the host arts organisation, including mentoring from a senior fundraiser
- receive structured support from a specially selected business mentor
- receive on-going support from A&B Cymru
- be invited to attend regular A&B Cymru training courses in fundraising and business skills, free of charge
- be invited to attend A&B Cymru networking events, free of charge
- have access to direct events management experience by helping to deliver A&B Cymru events through the year
Applications for 2019-20 internships are now closed, however, if you're interested in applying in the future or would like more information on the scheme, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Creative Internships Programme is made possible thanks to the vital support of: