CultureStep 2018-2019 Is Now Open
Investing in Creative Collaborations
Funded by Hodge Foundation and The Moondance Foundation, CultureStep is designed to encourage new sponsorship and develop established business engagement with the arts.
Through CultureStep, A&B Cymru invests in innovative partnerships of all kinds between the two sectors, enhancing projects and increasing their long term effectiveness.
Priorities & Criteria
CultureStep investment must be used to strengthen and develop the relationship between the business and arts partners. All projects must also benefit individuals living in Wales and address at least one of the following priorities:
- Arts & Diversity: partnering the arts to promote diversity in ethnicity, gender, physical abilities, race, religious or political beliefs and sexual orientation.
- Arts & Employees: encouraging partnerships that integrate the arts into employee development, while stimulating a more creative working environment.
- Arts & the Environment: encouraging awareness of and demonstrating commitment to environmental sustainability and regeneration through the arts.
- Arts & Health & Wellbeing: working with the arts to aid mental, emotional and / or physical wellbeing.
- Arts & Kids: engaging socially disadvantaged young people with the arts, making a tangible difference to the lives of some of the hardest to reach young people.
- Arts & Older People: engaging vulnerable and disadvantaged older people with the arts, making a positive difference to their lives, offering inspiration to people who are usually isolated from family, friends and / or society.
- Arts & Tackling Poverty: partnering the arts to improve the lives of people who do not have sufficient resources to provide an acceptable living standard which allows them to participate fully in society.
How Much Can I Apply For?
Arts partners may apply for up to £1 from CultureStep for every £2 invested by the business partner. A&B Cymru can advise you about how much your arts organisation is entitled to apply for.
If you have a potential project you would like to discuss, please contact A&B Cymru on 029 2030 3023 or via e-mail on email@example.comView all news